- Sheltering Arms
- $104,620.00 -105,470.00/year*
607 Jackson Ave
Organization Overview: Sheltering Arms strengthens the education, wellbeing, and development of high-need children, adults, and families across the New York metro area, from the South Bronx to Far Rockaway. Joining our team is an opportunity to collaborate with hundreds of dedicated colleagues who represent diverse backgrounds and talents as we work together to make a measurable impact for our neighbors in need.
Job Summary: The ARC Administrator occupies a pivotal position vital to the smooth and effective running of the ARC Department. As the \"anchor\" of the department, the ARC Administrator is a conduit of information and must be able to perform multiple tasks, to act independently. The ARC Administrator must communicate effectively with all members of the department, as well as with as internal and externally from the agency.
* Payroll review for ARC department
* Petty Cash (Administrative disbursement and reconciliation of receipts, reconciliation of receipts for ARC department on a weekly basis.)
* Reconciliation of all receipts for purchases.
* Check requisitions and receipts reconciliation.
* Tracking and monitoring of expenditures and operations for ARC
* Generate monthly Independent Living Care Days Report
* Appropriate and professional management of all office communications systems
* Maintain ongoing and effective communication with Assistant Vice President of ARC
* Ordering and distribution of department office supplies and facilities.
* Represent department at larger agency events as required by the Assistant Vice President of ARC.
* Maintain record of Personnel documents to be sent to the Personnel Department
* Other related task that may be assigned
Performance Based Standards for NSP and LSP programs
* Communicate PBS Information
* Guide and facilitate the PBS data collection process and report analysis
* Manage the PBS improvement planning process
* Provide training and technical assistance
* Participate in PBS trainings and PBS coach visits
* Bachelor's Degree require.
* Must have experience in a Senior-Level Administrative Assistant support role
* Must have excellent planning and communication skills
* Must be detail oriented with exemplary organization skills
* Must have a high level of confidence, integrity and motivation
* Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Must be able to work overtime when needed.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Outlook e-mail and calendars/scheduling and internet.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Sheltering Arms Children and Family Services that the Agency wholly complies with the equal treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to an individual's perceived or actual race, creed, color, national origin, alienate, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or veteran status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...